Friday, October 28, 2011

Some of the Night and the Second Day

I killed a creeper.  If you leave your island and it's not lit up, things WILL spawn there.
New day.  I'm going to make a mine shaft on my island which goes to the most shallow side of my island.  Since I just started I'm only going to bring two stone pick axes, which I got the stone for by digging straight down and using dirt to jump climb back up.


 Ok I've been digging and I just found an abandoned mineshaft, I think.  I haven't technically found one before, but I'm not going in without a sword so I'm headed up.  I'll go back to explore it when I'm equiped.  And as you can see, I need food before I get so hungry that I lose health.



I hope I don't get an injury as I plummet in.
It's a mineshaft...pretty sweet.  We're in business now.
I found gold right off the bat.  Most of it is flooded and there are spots with some rail paths.
There is almost too much treasure for me to haul in here.  There are at least twenty different ways to go, all in different direction and on different levels.  And ore lines like all my walls.  This is truly a great find but I'm lucky if I get out alive because I am lost :(.  It is really easy to get lost here, even when I mark my way with torches.
Way too much stuff to note.  I'm just going to post if something super cool happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment